Hi there! My name is Sarah and I am a twenty year-old student currently studying mechanical engineering, based in Los Angeles, California.
Started in December of 2018, Forever Seesaw was a entryway back into my love for design and has become an essential part of my life ever since, acting as a balance to my calculating world of science. Although most of my pieces are oriented around BTS, I hope to explore other groups and interests in the future.
Some quick quirky facts about me:
- Besides KPOP, I'm also a HUGE Disney fan! I've been to almost every single park around the world except for the recently added Disney Shanghai.
- I'm obsessed with anything Cookies and Cream related, especially ice cream (Baskin Robbins brand to be specific)
- If there's one type of food I had to eat for the rest of my life, it would be fruit. I love eating fruit everyday as a nighttime snack, my favorite being watermelon!
- My music taste is quite broad, one day I'll be listening to BTS, the next week I'll be listening to the soundtrack of Hamilton (and many other musicals!)
- Besides running my shop, I'm also part of a university robotics team and the kpop cover dance team, KOSMOS! I'm also in the process of learning how to breakdance, something I've always wanted to learn after watching America's Best Dance Crew
- I first learned how to dance by following mirrored kpop choreography videos
- Besides BTS, I enjoy listening to Seventeen, TXT, Stray Kids, Ateez, (G)I-DLE, Twice, Dreamcatcher, and KARD
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support and for following me through my creative endeavors! ❤︎